Command Script Runner
Update plugin to support Confluence 6 and above
Command script runner can execute the script without any argument or with page content as argument.
You have control via the preset key listed below:
- script: the actual script / command relative from $SCRIPT_HOME.
- script-parameter: content / none (default: content) , passing content to script.
- script-runner: besides using #! within the script, you can specify path to the executable like /usr/bin/ruby
You can limit the macro to pages under certain space.
In order to limit to certain space, you will need to configure the macro from Confluence Admin Page
- Space Key: the space that you want to limit to, and it will autocomplete for you.
- SCRIPT_HOME: the path to folders that contain scripts
Example of using the macro
- Add macro to new page or existing page.
- Enter key/value into macro body, for example:
- script: scripts/translate_to_korean
- script-parameter: content
- Save the page.
- Click the run button.
Plugin Installation Guide
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Odd-e Command Script Runner via search. The appropriate add-on version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Odd-e Command Script Runner. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Odd-e Command Script Runner begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.